Eatable Magazine // Holiday 06
This issue encompasses all that this season has to offer; gathering with beloved family and good friends, enjoying long lunches laden with the freshest local produce and seafood served simply, seeking out shade and sun in equal measures, exploring spectacular natural surrounds and lounging by water - be it pools, oceans, rivers or streams. Generally living la dolce vita as best we can.
Also in the Holiday Edition:
- Chef Tom Walton shares his salad recipes, inspired by the classics.
- Dinosaur Designs founder and artist Louise Olsen shares her top picks for visiting New York in summer.
- James Thompson of Food Feels shares snapshots from his visit to Alfonsina in Oaxaca City, Mexico.
- Penny Lawson talks about island cheeses.
- Sustainable seafood recipes from Bar Elvina chef Jesse McTavish.
- Chef Dave Pynt takes his wood-fire skills from Singapore’s Burnt Ends to the blue waters of the Maldives to showcase modern barbecue.
- When it comes to holiday drinking, we’ve got you covered with the best cocktails to enjoy poolside from cocktail whizz Ed Loveday.
- Wines to explore from Banjo Harris Plane from Good Pair Days.